Insane Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Pwn :D

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training tactics, leader, and stuff.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Last_Ghost1
Co-Leader.
Co-Leader.
The_Last_Ghost1

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Training tactics, leader, and stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Training tactics, leader, and stuff.   Training tactics, leader, and stuff. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 3:14 pm

Ok guys, at the training today (13/5 2008) we made some "tactics" just wanna post em here so you all know em

1. Ok we need to have a "training language" like if i say "1" it means smth, and at the training today we made a tactic called "1=Go together in one big group" and "2=Split up in 2 groups" so if ya say'd "1" we used that tactic and 2 we use the other tactic Smile And ofc, you can only use nr.2 if you are 4+ else 1 should go alone, and if you are 6+ you can maybe make 3 groups ? Smile

2. We need a guy to be the leader for the tactics, like the guy that says "1 or 2 or whatever we do".

3. Our buing list, things that you MUST buy: If you are T you should buy following: A automatic weapon (ak-awp etc.), 2 flashes and 1 HE, and if you have the money, allways buy a good pistol! Smile

If you are CT you should buy following: A automatic weapon (m4a1-awp etc.), 2 flashes 1 nade, Defusal kit and a pistol!

4. This is i nice thing to remember: ALLWAYS throw a flash BEFORE you rush, this will give you a HUGE advantage!

5. The Radio is also VERY important to know how to use AND to use it! because if you need backup you don't have time to write "help i need backup!" so therefore it's very usefull to use the radio! It's also very good if you have a mic THEN USE IT!!! it gives a huge advantage to speak with your team!! so you know where ppl are and where they go.

I'll write if i come up with more!

The best tactics from Kaas (;
Back to top Go down
aaandy <3
Leader.
Leader.
aaandy <3

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Training tactics, leader, and stuff.   Training tactics, leader, and stuff. EmptyWed May 14, 2008 8:32 am

You may not buy an AK if you're gonna train with glock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thisoneudumbfuck.com
-[TOM]-
2:nd Co-Leader
2:nd Co-Leader
-[TOM]-

Number of posts : 109
Location : Means where i am right?...Home, in my wheely chair :D
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Training tactics, leader, and stuff.   Training tactics, leader, and stuff. EmptyWed May 14, 2008 10:48 am

yeah yeah i agree with all of this training tonight boys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training tactics, leader, and stuff.   Training tactics, leader, and stuff. Empty

Back to top Go down

Training tactics, leader, and stuff.
Page 1 of 1