Insane Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Pwn :D

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want you to know..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aaandy <3
Leader.
Leader.
aaandy <3

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-01-29

I want you to know.. Empty
PostSubject: I want you to know..   I want you to know.. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:40 am

That i'm always here for you guys. Kaas, you know what i'm talking about, since our "little" conversation. Any problems.. ANYTHING just ask! Please, i wanna help! I'm not saying that i'm Dr. Phil and knows everything but i still could find out. The thing i'm best at is.. Love, Kaas you know what i'm talking about Very Happy But please! I like to help you, as your friend, a part of your family. If you don't have anyone to talk with, please talk to me. Don't see me as a stranger, see me as your brother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thisoneudumbfuck.com
The_Last_Ghost1
Co-Leader.
Co-Leader.
The_Last_Ghost1

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I want you to know..   I want you to know.. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:59 am

Thanks alot! I realy liked our talk, it got straight to my heart! No joking! I will allways come to you if there's something about love i don't know or need help with (: I will allways consider you as my brother/close friend, and i hope that in 5 years, we will still be as good friends as now. As you said, i think this is the new "Level" in our friendship, and i'm looking forward to getting closer with you as the years pass by, and i hope that we will keep communication as long as my heart beats! Smile
You know i love you as a brother <3
Back to top Go down
aaandy <3
Leader.
Leader.
aaandy <3

PostSubject: Re: I want you to know..   I want you to know.. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:09 pm

I got like a month left to play as much as i've done before. But then, i can't play that much. The most of you know why. I'll still be on steam like 24/7 Very Happy
I'll love you too, as a little brother Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Last_Ghost1
Co-Leader.
Co-Leader.
The_Last_Ghost1

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I want you to know..   I want you to know.. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:23 pm

Will you still be playing after the thing you told me about? will you still keep up the clan?
Will we still have contact? so many Q's, anything could happen? But it will all be about love Wink
Back to top Go down
aaandy <3
Leader.
Leader.
aaandy <3

PostSubject: Re: I want you to know..   I want you to know.. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:29 pm

I'll be playing like on the nights and weekends. That's it i think. And the clan will be up if someone take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want you to know..   I want you to know.. Empty

Back to top Go down

I want you to know..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane Killers :: Clan Discussion :: Clan Discussion-
Jump to: